Heading to Lake Barkley,KY for a fishing trip

Tyme2fish

Commander
April 6th is the start of a ten day fishing trip to Lake Barkley. This will be about my tenth trip with the group that attends this yearly fishing trip.

But geez, the weather looks like it's going to be terrible. SNOW ON THE 7TH!! I'll be taking my long johns and an EXTRA bottle of bourbon. Looks like we'll spend a lot of time in the townhouse starting the mornings off with Bloody Marys and then progressing to long necks then the bourbon. Did I say this was a fishing trip? More like a drinking trip with a chance to go fishing for crappie!!:D

I'll post when I get back and after I can once again see clearly after the booze induced haze clears!!:redface:

And I was called for Jury Duty to begin on the 6th also. I called the Clerk's office and they said forget about it, they won't interfer with my vacation plans. But they haven't sent me any official statement in writing that I'm excused. Might be spending time in Floyd County jail when I get back for skipping jury duty. DOH :eek:

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: Heading to Lake Barkley,KY for a fishing trip

Have a great time. I am flying out to Jamaica first thing in the morning and heading off to the airport shortly.