Ozzy

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Anybody watch his Reloaded show last night?

I can't imagine taking a blindfold off to find out that I swapped spit with someones grandma! Then there was that guy that was sorta put into a shotgun wedding. Then there was the drive thru skit where they were working the window. That was hilarious in itself. But the best part I liked is when Ozzy went crazy spraying foam into the audience, band members, and the wedding party. Just wonderin if they plan to have any more of these shows.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Ozzy

i saw part of it. but could not stay wake. Yes it was funny, and i believe it is a short series.

ziggy

Admiral

i missed it. darn. my girlfriend watched it though. heard her laughing a lot and heard a few of the antics from her. same as noted by ss.
myself, i just don't get into these new shows much. i don't know why. only thing i really watch on tv is the news. which i do like, short of the propaganda i'm sure i'm being fed. anyways. i'll stick with my gilligan's island dvd's and iboats. gilligan's island is funny and maryann is too hot... iboats i learn a lot at... tv..... just don't do much for me anymore... i could live w/o tv easy i think... iboats and maryann... i mean gilligan's island, that's a different story...;)

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

I tell ya, I am an old Black sabbath fan..Loved Ozzy when he came out solo, dairy of a madman and all....

But the reality show The Ozbournes, turned me off.....
Watched this last night with Diane and though somewhat funny at times, I kept thinking this is what an American variety show has become? Man, gimme Smothers Bros or an old Dean Martin Celeberty Roast any day..

FYI...
I am 43...not 83, so don't think I'm just droolin in my wheelchair and doing my biz in depends......:p

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

But WHAT is HILARIOUS..
Was the cell phone commercial with Ozzy texting people cuz they couldnt understand a word he was saying...That 30 second spot was funnier than the whole show last night..

Last edited:

Pony

Rear Admiral

Couldn't watch it......FOX blocked it here and ran a special on teen drug abuse instead.