Costco

puddle jumper

Captain
Well now i see on the news that we now can go down to our Costco and buy our bread/milk and a new boat. Not just any boats but nice big boats. I just can see it now " Honey i am just going down to the store for a minuet and get" I will let you fill in the rest.

Whats next

OldePharte

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Costco

Reallly. Must be a local thing. I know we can get a car, carpet, etc., but nothing about any large boats.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Most of those type stores have buying services for just about anything. We do not have any stores like that locally (each one is over an hour away) but they are nice.

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

Let's see... 10 gallons of milk, 4 dozen eggs 24 pounds of oranges and a six pack of Bayliners.

OldePharte

Chief Petty Officer

You can finance a boat online through Costco. I never knew that and have been a member for 10 years.

Navy Jr.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Yeah, they had a late summer promotion at our local Costco a couple of years ago where they brought in about a dozen or so rigs into a roped-off area in the parking lot. I recall they were all good sized (18 foot+) I-O boats. Didn't see any outboards. Nice stuff. They didn't sell too many of them, though. The promotion lasted a few weeks and then the remaining boats were removed. Not sure where they came from originally.