Suzuki prop wanted/help ?

mattyrich

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hey everyone...
long time user first time post...
I live in Orlando Florida and run a 1996 Suzuki two stroke DT75 on my 16' JC Fiber CC.. anyway some JERK stole my power tech SS prop right off of my boat about a week ago and I think it was a 13" X 19" but im just not sure as it came with the boat when i bought it. Furthermore, I just completely restored, rewired, reworked the boat and was about 95% finished when this happened. I know, I should have had a prop lock or just taken it off, but it was in my back yard so I thought it would be ok... blah, blah, blah... I was wandering if anyone could help me figure out what props might work for my replacement. Some people have told me that some johnson/evinrude may work? my prop shaft is 7/8" and has 13 tines on it. Anybody got one that will fit? I also need the bushing that went behind the prop and the spacer that goes behind it b/c the Jerk thought it would be cute to steal those too. im on a budget but i need to get some kind of replacement. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks alot, tight lines

Attachments

• PICT0083.JPG
    PICT0083.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 0

Marion Moore

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Suzuki prop wanted/help ?

I sent you a PM. I have two props from my old DT115 that are 13 x 18.