Help I Need Advice And Info

MrMarine

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Guys i need quick info and possibly some pics. I have the opportunity to buy a boat tomorrow its a 1983 Glastron bowrider. Does anyone have pics of this kinda boat? It comes with motor also and its dirt cheap the fllors are redone and new seats ect. Please get me a pic of this type of boat its a long drive and i wanna make sure its worth it....HELP ME PLEASE.....

MrMarine

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Help I Need Advice And Info

Forgot to tell ya its 14' also with a trailer....

Nandy

Commander

What is the model, how long is it (will be in the model), what hull is it, what is the power plant, options, price? Give us that and not only we can find you some photos but we can also tell you how good your "deal" is. Will you be a first time boat owner? There is much to know and understand before you buy a boat. If you got all the details down already then great. Try to avoid buying on impulse...

MrMarine

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Dont know all the details but at only a few bucks ithink it is worth a look to find all the details. It is a semi-v bowrider that is all i have at the moment i will let you guys know tonight what the rest of the info is when i get home. I have another project boat and have been looking for just a motor and i found this deal go figure... But heck if i can fix both and sell one i could be ahead of the game and great rebuilding experience. I might even make a bit of jingle for my pocket while i am at it.

KurtG

Petty Officer 1st Class

frankly, I didn't like looking at boats with redone floors as I don't know what they did with the stringers and I didn't see that many good restore jobs as compared to on here.

That said, if it's dirt cheap and has a working outboard and trailer, you might still come out ahead.