iBoats is the place!!

J2theGriff

Cadet
Well, I'm a newbie and I have to tell ya'...this forum is great! I have recently inherited a 1993 Tidecraft Wildfire F/S 115 w/90 Force O/B fom my brother whom is a lifetime mariner...thanks bro..anyway , every question I can come up with, you guys have the answers or will work until you find them...the starter issue was the ringer...I was concerned the rig was already 16 yrs old and should definitely expect some things to start going wrong, and they did! I found the answers here on iboats, Thanks everyone!

I am just recently getting all the documentation taken care of for the vessel and engine, so again, I'm just getting started....well, as soon as I get a new bendix anyway! Griff

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
Re: iBoats is the place!!

Glad we could help. Hope all goes well.If you haven't boated be sure your brother helps you get up to speed.A safe boating course may be a good idea.
Easy does it. Be sure the water is clear contact with rocks etc can be very costly.If you don't know the water go SLOW.

J2theGriff

Cadet
Re: iBoats is the place!!

Thank you...you know, you plan everything out and how often do things go as planned?? lol..not often when it comes to indulging in your favorite past time...mine is bass fishing...and dang it, i'm just gonna take it one day at a time, I have quite a bit to do to have reliability / safety and i will not go out a moment before! Thanks alot for the concern Steel, I''ll keep you updated.

Griff

"there are 3 kinds of people in this world...those who can count and those who cannot"

FISH ON!