th_boatpictures002.jpg
th_boatpictures008.jpg
[/IMG]
th_boatpictures004.jpg
[/IMG]any input would be app

mthieme

Captain
Re: pics of my project

I'm afraid the pics are a little small for me making it hard to see details.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Where are you at in this project?

Pics look like you are in the "putting back together" phase.

Redid a boat for a Friend and got it in similar condition, they redid all the glass and brought me the top and bottom bonded together but I had to put everything inside the hull which I really enjoyed, rebuilt my own boat also 2 years ago.

It is really nice when you are done, no matter where you look it is something you did yourself, very satisfying.

Keep posting pics as you go and let us know where you are in the project.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Nice boat.

I believe we need to resolve the picture issue to get a better look. I just posted in your other thread about re-sizing ;)

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Is see, you still have it split so you are no where near the put it back together stage.

Saskatoon2005

Master Chief Petty Officer

Fix the sizing issue so we can see close-up of what you are doing....thx

Patrick

fitter

Seaman Apprentice

Is see, you still have it split so you are no where near the put it back together stage.

these pics is of when i first got the boat . i now have the new floor in and started the carpet i still have a long way to go though ill take some pics of my progress and get them on here. however i may have to take the floor back out due to i just found a spot on the bottom of the boat that apparently was a cover up attempt and i didnt see when i purchased this thing it seems they hit something pretty hard and skinned the hull pretty deep so i dont know if ill need to put more glass inside or not ill post pics of that too in hopes someone could give me some knowledge