What do you call it?

luv2b0at

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I need help giving a proper description to my boat. When I place an add to sell it, I want to give it the proper wording so people will know what to expect. I am guessing it should be called a Cabin Cruiser but I'm not sure.

Click to see a larger image.
boat sm.JPG

Please take a look and help me out. It is a 1985 21.5' tri-hull with a cabin on it. It has a 3.8 v-6 OMC w/ a Stringer stern drive. It was built by a boat builder in Novato, California. There were only a couple ever built and it was called a "Seeker".

Thanks,

stuartboater

Seaman
Re: What do you call it?

I looked on the net and it seems that they are being called "custom Seeker Boats"

luv2b0at

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I couldn't find it on the net.

RWilson2526

Master Chief Petty Officer

I would go with "tri-hull cabin cruiser" and make sure you emphasize "rare" , "custom made" and or "one of a kind":D

Just make sure you include LOTS of good pictures. People can decide for themselves what they want to call it but they have to see it!

ebear

Seaman

kinda looks like a pilot boat to me, kinda like a parker

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander

I, too agree with rwilson. Tri-hull cabin cruiser seem to be the best fitting description. I couldn't find anything by google or other searches...

BWR1953

Vice Admiral

How about tri-hull cabin boat?

-BWR

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

To be called a cabin cruiser, it should have a full head, full galley, and a berth. If it only has like a porta pot and a birth, then I would know it as a cuddy cabin or weekend cruiser.