Howdy

Just thought I would introduce myself to you fine folks before I started picking your brains. I am Barry from Waynesboro, MS. I am the new and proud owner of 1995 Starcraft 1710 with the 3.0Lx Mercruiser I/O. Its a great boat so far other than the trailor trying to eat a hole in the hull while I was making the four hour drive home. Luckily I had already been browsing through here and read a couple posts that enlightened me on some of ya'lls trips home with a new boat/trailor and some problems that ya'll have had. Looks like a good place to get info and such so I will probably be on here pretty regular.

Barry

mthieme

Captain
Re: Howdy

Glad to have you aboard.
You know tomorrow's Friday and the new guy always buys the beer.:D

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard, Barry,...

Check out the Adults Only section at the top of the forum,...

It's got enough Info to cover alot of your future Questions....

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

mmmmmm?
hump back straight letter croked letter crokked leter strait letter hump back hump back I.
something like that. :)
glad to have onboard, remember some folks, like me, are old and testy, others are far more calm.
all of us wish you happy boating and just maintain the thang.

mmmmmm?
remember some folks, like me, are old and testy

I never get to emotional about stuff on the net, fighting here is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you are still a 'tard. No offense intended to the pack of people that are waiting to blast me on the 'tard joke;).

chiefalen

Captain

Welcome aboard whats said here means as much in the real world as a fart in the wind.

But you will get the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, no matter how much it hurts.

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,... Don't take it personal OFT,...

This seems to be 1 of Rodbolt's Finer Moments,.....;)

Ya know what I mean,..?? :D