2002 MonArk Sunlounger 245

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwpeanut

Recruit
I just bout a used 2002 Monark sunlounger 245 and have no idea how to operate it. If anyone has any direction (other than give it back) I would greatly appreciate it. for instance I can not figure out how / where to lower the prop.... How do I know if the pumps are working, can I just turn them on or are they like sub pumps where water must be present....

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 2002 MonArk Sunlounger 245

i suggest you find a friend that is familiar with boats. at present you are a danger to yourself, and others. take a safe boating course, is a good way to meet other boaters. that is a big boat for a beginner.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Owners manuals for your engine and drive may be available online, what's in it. There are also lots of sites with basic boating info. But like tashasdaddy said boating courses are available, even taking your boat to a dealer and explaining you know nothing about it and need some training on how to use it and how to maintain it so it keep working would be a good start. They can show you things and explain things that just can't happen on a forum.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Welcome to iboats and congratulations of your purchase!

Here is a link to the SC Dept of Natural Resouces and on the right side of the page are the links for Boater Education. I would explore those and that will put you in contact with local SC people.

http://www.dnr.sc.gov/boating/index.html

It is a great place to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.