Hey Chief

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Hey Chief

Sending secret love notes are we???

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Nope, no love notes,,,,,,,,,Just telling him about all the boat parts I have for sell :D

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

that's what it is for, Nope talking about all you guys behind your backs.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Nope, no love notes,,,,,,,,,Just telling him about all the boat parts I have for sell :D

How come your parts all have pictures of Hamburgers on them :p

chiefalen

Captain

was it the hamburgler that said yea, yea, yea, yea yea,yea.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

The present snow cover is now 12" (thats after melting for several days at 15 to 20*) Snowing right now and the weather guessers are saying 12"+ for this area. BTW 73 more days till her bottom gets wet :D

chiefalen

Captain

My friend was at Keyport a major ramp near here, was 3 boats out fishing, those guy got some major big stones to be fishing here.

He couldn't believe it one jon boat with a 3 hp on it or something.

I could believe it with a pilot house or full enclosure with a heater but a jon boat. Hah.

And the ice was packed into the ramp, was low tide but he couldn't believe they were able to launch, they will have to wait for high tide to retrieve, just cant get to the water he said with the ice.

aspeck

Staff member

Brother's pontoon is still in the water ... surrounded by ice, but still in the water!

chiefalen

Captain

There was tracks on the ramp with 3 cars with trailers connected to them and he saw the jon puttering around.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Around here there isn't one bit of open water anywhere. Even lake Erie is just about completely froze over. Just 72 more days til launch :D The lake may still have ice on it, but where the docks are located, the ice is gone. A couple of times, I've woke up in the morning to find snow on the boat and docks. Glad my heat works well in my boat :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Around here there isn't one bit of open water anywhere. Even lake Erie is just about completely froze over. Just 72 more days til launch :D The lake may still have ice on it, but where the docks are located, the ice is gone. A couple of times, I've woke up in the morning to find snow on the boat and docks. Glad my heat works well in my boat :D

Had my fill of the "hard" water when I lived north of Chicago and East of Cleveland during the first 33 plus years of my life. He11 I was fishing off the dock on Sat. here. No Ice auger or little house needed. :p:p

BTW hope you guys get a break soon. Lord knows you need it.

projecthog

Petty Officer 1st Class

The present snow cover is now 12" (thats after melting for several days at 15 to 20*) Snowing right now and the weather guessers are saying 12"+ for this area. BTW 73 more days till her bottom gets wet :D

HaHa, You're counting the days, It IS getting warmer isnt it?
I can't wait either. Got bored enough to haul the leg inside to look it over :D
PH.

chiefalen

Captain

Yea smart if you do need a part it's cheaper now, Hah.

Just got 4 brand new wheels and tires free for the trailer, was a good day yesterday Hah.

Too cold to start messing with the trailers, wanted to get the utility trailer ready for a Boy Scout trip, never seem to use it except for Scout trips.

Funny how much equipment they bring, we never had that much troop equipment when i was a kid before Noah built the ark.