looking for manual for 4.3 mercruiser with carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

brown_one

Petty Officer 3rd Class
i need a manual for a 2006 4.3 mercruiser with a carb. i looked at the adults only thread but didn't see one for this year. i could have overlooked it since i was looking at 2am. i know iboats sells them but if i can download one for free it would be better.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: looking for manual for 4.3 mercruiser with carb

For most of your engine, you want manual #25 for the carbed engine. However, it will not cover the TKS carb or Dry Joint exhaust system or cooling system you have.
Those are covered in seperate manuals which do not have links for them to be downloaded. Those could be purchaced from your local Merc dealer.
NOTE. The downloads are OEM manuals, NOT aftermarket manuals.

brown_one

Petty Officer 3rd Class

thanks for the quick answer.

maeda1

Recruit

HI, I'm new to the Forum. I also need the OEM Mercruiser #25 manual for my 1988 Sea Ray 265 Sedan Bridge. Especially the Bridge Wiring diagrams. I have most of the manual but not the wiring diagrams. I read the earlier post where you told him how to find them but I am not finding the downloads myself. A little help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sea Ray CA

Bondo

Staff member

HI, I'm new to the Forum. I also need the OEM Mercruiser #25 manual for my 1988 Sea Ray 265 Sedan Bridge. Especially the Bridge Wiring diagrams. I have most of the manual but not the wiring diagrams. I read the earlier post where you told him how to find them but I am not finding the downloads myself. A little help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sea Ray CA
January 14th, 2009, 09:27 AM

Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,....

1st off,... Always start your Own thread,....
Hy-jacking a 2 year old thread is frowned upon....

The free manuals were pulled after a spat with Mercruiser...
Besides,... Motor, 'n drive manuals have No info on the wiring of the hull...

Down in the Electrical Forum, there are some generic wiring diagrams to lead you along the way,...
Hull wiring is rarely to Never shown in Any manuals, anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.