Step By Step Carbs Rebuild 89 Force 125

tmyers921

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hey I love this site. There are so many helpful people on here.

Let's make this thread a Step By Step Carb Rebuild or Carbs For a 89 Force 125.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Step By Step Carbs Rebuild 89 Force 125

We see this sort of question/request several times a day, Tim, and they always cause mixed feelings among the gurus and helpers.

On the one hand we are here to help and to answer questions. Many will go ahead and do that.

On the other hand we realize that if we supply answers we are enabling people to venture into unknown territory without a Manual, which is a very bad idea.

The Force 125 of 1989 is one of perhaps thousands of different models, each of which has unique features.

I fall back on one of my favorite quotes from iboats fora: "Anyone who tries to work on an outboard without a Manual has a fool for a mechanic." Steelspike.

tmyers921

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Step By Step Carbs Rebuild 89 Force 125

I have a manual I bought from iboats and with that book I have done several things.

I have also learned that the Manual sometimes leaves out a simple step that can cause people to ^&%%!!!

I also have learned here on iboats,,,,that there are a lot of people who can tell you in simple terms and with the manual,,,,the job becomes easy.

You are right about that quote:::: There is NO WAY I would even attempt to work on anything without a book.

Thanks,:)

Last edited: