free boat 14' long, questions

trn714

Recruit
my girlfriend neighbor is giving away there 14' boat with a 3hp motor, my question is how much are this thing worth?

"Please come and get this boat.14'fiberglass 1957 hull with trailer and 3 H.P. motor. The boat floats and the engine works.It was in the newport harbor last summer. "

UnregisteredUser

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: free boat 14' long, questions

I see them pretty cheap on eBay and Craigslist all the time. Are you planning on flipping it for a profit?

trn714

Recruit

im planning on take it and sale it...

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

the boat may be worthless, without some work, the motor if it runs $100-150, trailer depends on condition.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

if you take a free boat from a neighbor and sell it..........there is a good chance you will ruin your relationship with your neighbor

trn714

Recruit

if you take a free boat from a neighbor and sell it..........there is a good chance you will ruin your relationship with your neighbor

"my girlfriends neighbor"

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Free is a very relative word....... you might be setting the owner "free" from headaches...... Welcome to iboats. If it does float and little money is involved to keep it floating ..... you may end up with a nice fishing boat.

Continue to browse the forums and you will find out very few things are really "free"

Happy Holidays!