And a few more prayers

External Combustion

Chief Petty Officer
As most all here know, I have tried to shore up those with cancer because I know what it is like and I also know of God's miraculous deliverance from it.

I had started to bleed some from my recently re-inflated left lung so I went to see my pulmonologist. He put me back in the hospital yesterday to get a new cat scan. This morning it showed a new and much more aggressive cancer has taken its place. There is nothing the medical field can do for me, yet........I have been delivered many times from certain death of disease, mostly in my youth, but some just recently.

There are some things that I need to get done and a few wants that would be gravy if He grants it. This does not change the power of God or his love for me and all of us.

A wise friend told me I would be cutting off thousands of prayers if I did not let my web friends and acquaintances know what was going on. That would be like turning down several tanks of gas for the boat, so I humbly ask for you who know this does not change who God is, to keep me and my family in your prayers.

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: And a few more prayers

You are on my list, faith will deliver you from this no matter what the out come. I am very sorry to here about your turn for the worse, but as you said god has prvided you with mericals before belive that you will get better and your chances are better tyhan if you give up, hang in there and stay strong.

aspeck

Staff member

EC, I will be praying for you.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

god is big external.....and his mercies never ending

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I'll add ya to the list. Its great that you know about it and are planning. Your faith should stay strong till you meet our maker though. His will may be to forever heal you at his home but lets hope its here with us.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

HE is hearing from a bunch of iboaters tonight, so HIS will, will be done.

A speedy recovery to you.

jcsercsa

Captain

EC You and your family are in are thoughts and prays !! get well soon my friend !! John and family

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Yes EC,Prayers going out for you and the family..Good luck and stay strong my friend.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

thought and prayers, to you and family.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You are in my thoughts, EC. Wishing you the best.

Windykid

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours. God bless!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

So many of us have our hearts and souls in God's hands. I pray alot for our friends and everyone.

Never give up hope. Prayers are being said.

Bob

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family EC.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hope things do get better for you EC. Prayers and best wishes for a great recovery for you..........SS