Boat Rental in Biloxi?

halmc

Petty Officer 1st Class
Heading for Biloxi next week for some R&R -- I was raised there.

I'm debating whether to haul my own boat over (from North Florida) or to rent a boat there, preferably a pontoon boat.

Does anyone know a source to rent pontoon boats in or near Biloxi? Thanks in advance!

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral
Re: Boat Rental in Biloxi?

I don't really know the answer to your question, but I am wondering if the base recreation office at Kessler AFB might. Sometimes those offices know what is available in the area, because they want to provide the info to the troops. Although you may not be military, they would probably give you the info, if they have it. There is also a gulf coast Chamber of Commerce office in Gulfport - they might know too.

xxturbowesxx

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Boat Rental in Biloxi?

they rent them out of kessler but you have to have a military id or be with someone who has one. they rent by the day and its pretty cheap compared to most places. They have pontoons,skiffs and jon boats. I grew up in biloxi and we would rent a pontoon for 3 days. your looking at $85 per day. i think they are 20ft pontoons but they have bigger ones. The skiffs are pretty cool 14' with a 40hp yamaha and they have a console. they are perfect for 2 people fishing. They are $22 per day. heres what your looking for http://www.keeslerservices.us/images/Outdoor-Rec-Price-List.pdf