revolution

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander
Re: revolution

Don't know if there is a different version. Thanks for the link though. I pulled it up on my LG VU phone, it's amazing how fast a video pulls up on it, and buffers with ease on my phone but Iboats takes forever to pull up.

Battery was to low on the phone unfortunately where I couldn't watch the whole video so it's back to dial up on the laptop :(.

MikDee

Banned

Ziggy, Great song, You want better? :confused: I've been hanging at You tube myself lately, since it recently dawned on me to get my music from there.
Beatles, Stones, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Stevie Ray, Doors, The Animals, INXS, U2, The Guess Who, etc. etc. ;)

ziggy

Admiral

You want better? :confused:
well, i just thought the audio was a little lacking for the backup vocals (hence my wondering if there was a different version available)... at the beginning, when Paul screams into the mike, ya can hear that, but after that, it seems like that mike is off. ya (me anyways) can't hear the shuweduah, shuweduah that Paul and George are singing. other than that, that sure is a good video. revolution is rock and roll at its best to me....
yeah, them utube vids are pretty cool.... see some great old rock and roll there... back when rock and roll was, well, rock and roll. not computer managed and controlled...

ziggy

Admiral

Anybody know this guy? :rolleyes: :D
i don't, any clues ya can give us?

i only know John, Paul, George, and Ringo by sight.... much to my gf's displeasure.... :D

MikDee

Banned

Karaoke, It's been our hobby for years, the Bride, & I. We belong to a group that follows it around up here in this area. Plus it's good exercise for the heart, lungs, & body, singing, & dancing, to hard rockin songs ;) and keeps me out of trouble. I like to entertain. The Bride sings a lot of country. We're the "Donnie, & Marie" of the senior set up here, you know: "A little bit country, A little bit rock, & roll",,, lol,,,

Now that the cats out of the bag, please don't bash me to bad :rolleyes: :D

ziggy

Admiral

Now that the cats out of the bag, please don't bash me to bad :rolleyes: :D
ya did good, so i won't bash ya at all... ya've got more nerve than me. ya did a good rendition too, ihmo... crowds intimidate me..... + you wouldn't want to hear me sing... yikes.... i do it in my basement with my own guitar, for myself, when no ones at home.. probably everyone else would throw stones at me if they had to listen...:(

oops!

Supreme Mariner

thanks for posting the revoultion video.

it still staggers me to hear them and remember how great they really were.

for example....there has only been a fer albums that ever reached super album status....hotel calfornina...... the wall.........roumors........crime of the century.

only a hand full of bands have had one......only about 6 have had 2 !

every album of the beatles was consideded super album status.....

(sales...airplay....and airplay of minimum 5 songs continus.)