"Victory at Sea" fans

angus63

Captain
I have this link on my intranet at work. All 26 episodes in good quality on your computer for free. For those who enjoy US Naval history and this excellent series, Enjoy!!!!!!!..........
PS Right click on the movie screen while it's playing and you can zoom to full screen.........
www.tvworldwide.com/vas/

WizeOne

Commander
Re: "Victory at Sea" fans

A true classic, from stem to stern. The dialogue is incomparable. The music is timeless. The history is vital.

A few years back I ordered a set of VHS tapes. I really enjoyed revisiting the series.

Thanks for the link. Too many of the youngsters have never experienced this masterpiece.

tallcanadian

Captain

awesome site. thanks for the link. i love this stuff. makes me want to hook up cannon on the bow of my boat. lol.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I bought the set on VHS about 25 years ago and go through it at least once a year.

Docknocker

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Outstanding show. Used to plan my nights around it when it was on the Discovery channel 10 or so years ago. A classic example of early post WWII documentary. I also believe the show and sound track won several awards.
Appreciate the link.

Tyme2fish

Commander

Thank you for the link. I remember that program when it originally aired.

angus63

Captain

I treat myself to one episode every Friday at lunchtime along with a nice hot lunch from the new food court on campus, so I see every episode about every 6 months or so. Never gets old to me. On my way to pick up lunch now and enjoy some cool footage. I'm going to cull thru our video library and post some other videos I find interesting. Hope you guys enjoy.