balancing act

greasemonkeyjmj

Petty Officer 1st Class
have you ever noticed how sometimes things kinda even themselves out ? the downside.today my wife was coming home sick from work, and ran a red light, and had a crash with another car. she is o.k but her car has a few missing parts now.the upside, i took my new to me boat to the river today and it ran excellent, so at least something tried to even it up. LOL :D

Wotknot

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: balancing act

Hate to hear about the fender bender...... that does tend to ruin a day. But as you say, thankfully the wife's ok. My daughter called from school up in Russellville the other day to present me with likewise news. Whoever first said that kids cost more when they get older sure knew what they were talking about. I'll be donating to St. Farm's bank acct. more so than before now.

I put my boat to bed right after Labor Day so won't know the joy till next May.

greasemonkeyjmj

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: balancing act

it must be something in the air i guess. my wifes 2 uncles both did some body damage on there trucks yesterday also. and i usually dont boat this time of year but i came up to morrilton last week and bought a boat that had the engine rebuilt, but has not been ran to do the break in on it. i was wanting to run it as much as i can before the warranty expires on it.