Buckeye seeds

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Hey all,
I'm hoping to get some help here. I need some Buckeye seeds(pods?). We have California Buckeye trees here which put on seed pods about 2 inches in diameter. I need some of the smaller ones. From researching I think they're in Ohio. Only you all in Ohio could inform me. If there are Buckeye pods(seeds?) little and shiny, could you please let me know and how I can get some of those here by Christmas? I'd pay shipping.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Bassy

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Buckeye seeds

Dang it Bassy, I got a Buckeye tree and a Horsechestnut. About a month and a half late. All the buckeye pods have already fallen and gone. Are you wanting them to grow or for crafts?.........SS

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Buckeye seeds

I actually I need a few for my Dad. He wants to use them for his poker marker. Don't know what that's all about, but you know how the poker players use something to put on top of their hand. Once he heard we have buckeyes here in California he's wanted one, but ours are more like Horse Chestnuts here in Central Calif. He would like the little ones. I'm sorry to hear I'm late in asking. I'll have to send out a yell next Sepetember?
Thank you for all your help.
Bassy