Who's weather is this? (rant)

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
OK. enough is enough, I give up, I want my upstate SC weather back. Last week an a half barely got above 70 deg. almost 15 deg below normal. Last 3 days 4+ inches of rain, a whole freek'n months worth! And Sun what’s that? Thinking about trading my Foster Grants (I know my age is showing) for a London Fog!!! Will the party, or parties responsible for swapping this NE Ohio weather for our SC sunshine, please advise us of your ransom demands.....we give up......were ready to pay. Already lost a good month plus of boating weather. OK I'm done. Have a nice day.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Who's weather is this? (rant)

Deliever $100,000.00 in small unmarked bills in a black brief case, along with a 2005 Escalade, blue or red, and a driver who must resemble Angelina Joline (lips are a must) to 105 E. State Road, Cleveland, Oh. by midnight tonight. <br />HEY! No coppers either. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You!!!!!<br />Look what I have to look forward to. :( :( <br /><br />Showers likely until late afternoon. A chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. A chance of showers late. Highs in the mid 70s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. <br /><br />Tonight <br /> Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then a chance of showers after midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows around 60. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 40 percent. <br /><br />Saturday <br /> Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. <br /><br />Saturday Night <br /> Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. <br /><br />Sunday <br /> Partly cloudy. A chance of showers in the morning...then a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. <br /><br />Sunday Night <br /> Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent. <br /><br />Monday through Tuesday <br /> Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent. <br /><br />Tuesday Night <br /> Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. <br /><br />Wednesday through Thursday <br /> Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the lower 60s. <br /> <br /> <br /> :( :( :( :mad:

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

SBN,<br />Cry me a river....just don't send the water down here. (Just kidding lol) Looks like we have the ss/diff. place, Well I recon we'll live through it. <br /><br />High /<br />Low (°F) Precip. % <br />Today<br />Jun 03 Scattered T-Storms 73°/63° 40 % <br />Sat <br />Jun 04 Partly Cloudy 84°/66° 20 % <br />Sun <br />Jun 05 Isolated T-Storms 86°/67° 30 % <br />Mon <br />Jun 06 Scattered T-Storms 84°/67° 40 % <br />Tue <br />Jun 07 Scattered T-Storms 87°/67° 30 % <br />Wed <br />Jun 08 Scattered T-Storms 85°/66° 40 % <br />Thu <br />Jun 09 Scattered T-Storms 81°/66° 30 % <br />Fri <br />Jun 10 Scattered T-Storms 80°/65° 40 % <br />Sat <br />Jun 11 T-Storms 79°/65° 60 % <br />Sun <br />Jun 12 Scattered T-Storms 80°/63° 60 <br /><br /><br />NYM,<br />The seagull Sh**s on the roof of the R&R Hall of Fame at dawn.....(The ransom is on it's way)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Ain't much better here..Hot and wet.. Then, when the sun does come out for a few minutes, the humidity is obsurd... It's drier in the water...<br /><br />Weekend's a wash-out.. :(

sangerwaker

Commander

Gonna be carpy here all weekend too. The last couple of days have been OK, but rain again for the weekend.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Thundershowers and rain here too.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by sangerwaker:<br /> Gonna be carpy here all weekend too. The last couple of days have been OK, but rain again for the weekend.
Yea, I hear them carp like that kinda weather. :D :D :p

chuckz

Chief Petty Officer

NYM,<br /><br />Two questions:<br /><br />12 midnight eastern or central daylight savings time?<br /><br />Is the real Angelina Jolie OK if we can't find a stand in?<br /><br />Here's L.I's weather, I feel better :) <br /><br />Today <br /> <br />Few Showers (None so far)<br />High: 70 <br />Low: 59 <br /> Tomorrow <br /> <br />AM Showers <br />High: 72 <br />Low: 62 <br /> Sunday <br /> <br />Mostly Sunny <br />High: 82 <br />Low: 64 <br /> Monday <br /> <br />Scattered Thunderstorms <br />High: 77 <br />Low: 64 <br /> Tuesday <br /> <br />Scattered Thunderstorms <br />High: 80 <br />Low: 65

Drowned Rat

Captain

Sorry guys :D <br /><br /> Middle 90's and all sun for the next week.

Twidget

Commander

I would feel sorry for you guys, but after last weekend, I wasted all my pity on myself. I managed to wrangle my first Memorial Day off in 5 years to go camping and boating. It rained all 3 days nearly non stop. :mad: <br /><br />Its supposed to rain off and on all weekend here, Im on call, so it doesnt bother me. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Well, the thunder boomers are here again. :mad: :mad: <br />Suppose to have them all night. :(

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Quit the grizzling you lot.<br />We are in our 5th yr of drought, and if we don't get some decent rain in the next 2 yrs, our water storage areas could be dry = no water from a tap. That'll fix the "city dudes".<br />I do feel sorry for you blokes though, as there is nothing worse than being restricted by lousy weather.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Quit the grizzling you lot.<br />We are in our 5th yr of drought, and if we don't get some decent rain in the next 2 yrs, our water storage areas could be dry = no water from a tap. That'll fix the "city dudes".<br />I do feel sorry for you blokes though, as there is nothing worse than being restricted by lousy weather.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

OK. enough is enough, I give up, I want my upstate SC weather back. Last week an a half barely got above 70 deg. almost 15 deg below normal. Last 3 days 4+ inches of rain, a whole freek'n months worth! And Sun what’s that? Thinking about trading my Foster Grants (I know my age is showing) for a London Fog!!! Will the party, or parties responsible for swapping this NE Ohio weather for our SC sunshine, please advise us of your ransom demands.<br /><br />I am sorry my friend, it got away from us in England, I will come and collect it right away.<br />Cheers.

Oh! by the way it's hitting a very balmy 17 degrees here today. Welcome to an English summer.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

It hasn't rained here enough to settle the dust in over a month..Chance of thunderstorms yesterday....nothing,beautiful day.Chance today and 93+temps.Boats fueled up and ready to go! :)

Twidget

Commander

Ended up being a perfect weekend. Rained a little Friday, but Saturday was beautiful, Sunday is off to a good start.

Link

Rear Admiral

WELCOME to the Pacific North West Boys... <br />And you didnt even have to move out here :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Between 6pm thursday, and 10AM friday, one of my rain guages reported 6.55inches!!<br />Peace River in Arcadia is 1foot above flood stage.<br />This is our "dry season"!!!<br />Not good..Not good at sll... Except I'm really dodging the anual bullet at werk...See, I'm in irrigation :) No dead grass for the turf guys to whine about!