HAVE STRESS - stress reliever

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: HAVE STRESS - stress reliever

Tks rwise.........Just what my Honey needs. Does this with the real "stuff" so this should be second best for her! :D :D :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

WHEEEEEEEEE!!! :D :D

aspeck

Staff member

Thanks, I needed that today!

levittownnick

Senior Chief Petty Officer

How To Avoid The Flu<br />Eat right! Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veggies.<br />Take your vitamins and bump up your vitamin C.<br />Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system.<br />Walk for at least an hour a day, go for a swim,<br />take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc.<br />Wash your hands often. If you can't wash them,<br />keep a bottle of antibacterial stuff around.<br />Get lots of fresh air. Open windows whenever possible.<br />Get plenty of rest.<br />Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can. <br /><br /> OR<br />Take the doctor's office approach.<br />Think about it...<br />When you go for a shot, what do they do first?<br />Clean your arm with alcohol. <br /><br />Why?<br /><br />Because alcohol kills germs.<br /><br />So......<br /><br /><br />I walk to the liquor store. (exercise)<br />I put lime in my Corona..(fruit)<br />Celery in my Bloody Mary (veggies)<br />Drink outdoors on the bar patio..(fresh air)<br />Get drunk, tell jokes, laugh..(eliminate stress)<br />Then pass out. (rest)<br /><br /><br />The way I see it...<br /><br />If you keep your alcohol levels up,<br /><br />flu germs can't get you!!!!<br /><br />My grandmother always said, "A shot in the glass is better than one in the ***!" <br /><br />__<br />Author is Unknown to me.