Parts Help! DT-16

I have a 1978 Suzuki DT16 which for the first time was left over winter at the cottage. I guess there must have been some water that seeped into the lower end over the season, and unfortunately froze and broke the bearing housing. I cannot locate a replacement new or used.

The Suzuki part number is 56111-93100-01J (I think, possibly 93101). Does anyone have one, or know where I could get one? :confused:

Thanks,
Randie

Re: Parts Help! DT-16

I actually called these guys and they looked it up online and simply said it's "not available".

:(

James R

Commander

That is an old motor,but of course you know that. Your best chance is to watch Ebay. There may be other models and years that use the same lower unit. A complete lower unit is your best bet.

I have a 1978 Suzuki DT16 which for the first time was left over winter at the cottage. I guess there must have been some water that seeped into the lower end over the season, and unfortunately froze and broke the bearing housing. I cannot locate a replacement new or used.

The Suzuki part number is 56111-93100-01J (I think, possibly 93101). Does anyone have one, or know where I could get one? :confused:

Thanks,
Randie

I am still looking for this bearing housing and sadly, spring is fast approaching.

Any ideas? I have checked local dealers and Brownspoint with no luck...