15 hp Gamefisher serial # and model #

jerobe03

Recruit
I've had this 15hp gamefisher a few years now, but now I need some parts. My problem is the ID sticker has been torn off. How do I find out what these numbers are??? I think it is a 1989 .

jerobe03

Recruit
Re: 15 hp Gamefisher serial # and model #

The schematics of these model numbers dont look like my motor. Shouldn't there be numbers somewhere else on this motor that could tell you a model or serial number? A few years ago I searched the net and found this model number looked exactly like mine...225.587151 unfortunatly I dont remember what website I was on.

CATransplant

Admiral

Go to www.searspartsdirect.com and put that model number into their parts search. It'll come up with the diagrams and parts lists for that motor. The site I listed above doesn't show that number, but it shows a 225.587150, as a 1987 model, so you're close there...Discount Marine Parts doesn't necessarily have a complete list.

Bryan45

Recruit

CAT,
I appreciate your information. I was searching on the internet and saw your response. I followed the link here and was very happy to find my answer after reading your response. Thank you so very much. I am now a member.