upholstery shop or Individual who needs a website

PghBarter

Recruit
I just boat a 19 foot runabout. I would like to put all new seat material throughout. This post is two fold.

fold 1: I am looking for someone or a shop that will do this in the pitssburgh area or someone willing to do the job remotely.
fold 2: I am hoping to trade that service for a professionaly designed website for your business.. i am hoping we can help each other out. If you are on Iboat then you already know how important the web is!

I am going to need this done wether fold 2 is met or not so any reccomendations for places to go in the Pittsburgh area would be great!

I am willing to strip all the material from the boat to be used as a pattern and will even reapply it to the seats. So i am only looking for the material to be sewn into the seat/bench etc covers.

thanks!

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: upholstery shop or Individual who needs a website

good luck, but an auto seat cover shop will do it cheaper than a marine shop.

92Nitro

Cadet

How many seats. I have 20+ years in the upholstery business. Not currently doing it now though but my dad has a shop. Mostly automotive but have done countless boats. Recently finished the seats in my fish/ski boat. Let me know and I will see if I can help.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

How many seats. I have 20+ years in the upholstery business. Not currently doing it now though but my dad has a shop. Mostly automotive but have done countless boats. Recently finished the seats in my fish/ski boat. Let me know and I will see if I can help.

wanna come to canada?....im startinmg to get quotes in for my proj....but i think id rather keep my arms and legs..:eek: :eek: