Vengeance vs Quicksilver props

My Lund Rebel Sport with a 75hp Mercury 4 stroke is producing 38mph(gps) at 5700rpm to 5800rpm with the original 17" pitch aluminum prop and only two people and no extra gear in the boat,and an empty live well.There will often be a third person in the boat as well as fishing gear.I want a spare prop anyways,so I am thinking of buying a Vengeance 16" pitch stainless prop to use on the boat,and keep the aluminum as a spare.
I see adds claiming that Quicksilver and Vengeance props are the same product even though the price on the Quicksilver is much lower.Are they really the same?

Matt's 175

Cadet
Re: Vengeance vs Quicksilver props

The Mercury Vengeance and the Quicksilver Silverado props are the exact same thing. The reason for them being branded this way is so that non MerCruiser dealers can sell them too, such as West Marine for example.

walleyehed

Admiral
Re: Vengeance vs Quicksilver props

The Mercury Vengeance and the Quicksilver Silverado props are the exact same thing. The reason for them being branded this way is so that non MerCruiser dealers can sell them too, such as West Marine for example.

Or.....iboats.com!