People in this video should've visited iboats.com Forums

NelsonQ

Lieutenant
Being new to these forums and reading a lot of do's and don'ts on maintenance, docking, and even some funny stories, I remember a 'funniest video' clip I saw a while back.

Thought I'd post it here for everyone else enjoyment. Hope it brings you a laugh. Perhaps there needs to be a topic on boarding/unboarding.:rolleyes:

http://www.funny-potato.com/video-love-boat.html

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: People in this video should've visited iboats.com Forums

Have seen it before................not sure if it was here or not................still funny as he11:D:D:D

aspeck

Staff member

How can you laugh at people's misfortunes? Such low humor has no place here. LT, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking that is funny!

eeboater

Commander

rado;

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

How can you laugh at people's misfortunes? Such low humor has no place here. LT, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking that is funny!

I have a very juvenile sense of humor......................I also still laugh at far t gags......................like the pull my finger stick................and chuckle at funny sounding names..................;):):)

cmchesse

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I saw one of these at the ramp the other day. As my family and I were taking our time to leave the courtesy dock, the other boat at the ramp was in a hurry. As he pulled away from the dock his wife was standing in the bow, and she took a spill. The good news was that she did not spill her beer. By the way it was 7am. She stood up and in true southern fashion held her tall boy up and proclaimed she did not spill a drop. Of course it was in the brown bag. (Does anyone really think the bag fools anyone)

My 10 year old son announced "Dad, she shouldn't be drinking this early" Kids say the darnedest things!