Bid on the Monster!!!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Bid on the Monster!!!!!

Boy he just can't get enough. They might just poof him altogether this time.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I don't know on what basis they'd poof him. It appears that he has well represented what he is selling. My question would be, will he pay the 'selling' fee once the auction closes. I sure don't think any bidder would pony up for $14K+.

sangerwaker

Commander

Geez, where was ebay when I was growing up to take away my monsters? :rolleyes: <br /><br />I cannot believe how much the bid is at.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Bogus bids. Guaranteed.

NathanY

Commander

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I hope this guy is counting on that money so I can laugh my a$$ off when he dont get it.

Ralph 123

Captain

Probably some unofficial official from eBay will be the high bidder and just pay him/her. They got more than $15K in free publicity from it.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Monsters in bags, pretzels in the shape of the Virgin Mary...... no wonder e-bay is becoming a joke.<br /><br />Aldo

Homerr

Commander

Some people really need to get a life and stop listing nonsense auctions like that.<br /><br />Heck, if it was that easy to make that much money... I'd make an ex-wife disappearing elixir! I'd be a gazillionaire overnight!<br /><br /><br />H.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Is there any way to tell if they actually get paid?<br /><br />What some people will do for money.<br /><br />Wish I thought of it first.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Looks at some of the bidders previous wins. Cheap clothes. I doubt they would buy clothes for a penny, and then bid 15 grand on a "bag o crap"<br /><br />Ken

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Bogus bids. Guaranteed.
That doesn't change the fact that a bid is a legally binding contract. When someone doesn't pay you for a $20 boat part, you leave them a negative. If someone doesn't pay you for a $15,000 monster, you might want to get a lawyer. ;)

D

DJ

Some people really need to get a life and stop listing nonsense auctions like that.<br />
But, you know what? Some knucklehead will actually buy something like that.<br /><br />Caveat Emptor

BRG25

Chief Petty Officer

Yep...it's been a long winter. Hang in there guys!!! :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by DJ:<br />
Some people really need to get a life and stop listing nonsense auctions like that.<br />
But, you know what? Some knucklehead will actually buy something like that.<br /><br />Caveat Emptor
DJ, I guess you must mean that some people may have more money than sense? :D

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

I'll tell you whats really scarry.........some of those bids are probably not bogus.