I Do

dolluper

Captain
An extraordinarily handsome man decided he had the responsibility to <br />marry the perfect woman so they could produce beautiful children beyond <br />comparison. With that as his mission he began searching for the perfect <br />woman.<br /><br /> Shortly thereafter he met a farmer who had three stunning, gorgeous<br /> daughters that positively took his breath away. So he explained his <br />mission to the farmer, asking for permission to marry one of them. The <br />farmer simply replied, "They're lookin' to get married too, so you came to <br />the right place. Look 'em over and pick the one you want."<br /><br /> The man dated the first daughter. The next day the farmer asked for the <br />man's opinion. Well," said the man, "she's just a weeeeee bit, not that you <br />can hardly notice... pigeon-toed." The farmer nodded and suggested the man <br />date one of the other girls; so the man went out with the second daughter.<br /><br /> The next day, the farmer again asked how things went. Well," the man<br /> replied, "she's just a weeeee bit, not that you can hardly tell...<br /> cross-eyed." The farmer nodded and suggested he date the third girl to <br />see if things might be better. So he did. The next morning the man rushed <br />in exclaiming, "She's perfect, just perfect. She's the one I want to <br />marry."<br /><br /> So they were wed right away. Months later the baby was born. When the man <br />visited the nursery he was horrified: the baby was the ugliest, most <br />pathetic human you can imagine. He rushed to his father-in-law asking how <br />such a thing could happen considering the beauty of the parents. Well," <br />explained the farmer, "She was just a weeeee bit, not that you could hardly <br />tell...pregnant when you met her."

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: I Do

You have outdone yourself dolluper. Isn't it spring there yet? It has been a long winter>>>>>

dolluper

Captain

Yeah it's spring just waiting for the air impact to warm up got a motor to throw in today ,still cold at night so the oil is a little thick, no torque and the furance in the garage is heating up Glad I made your day :D :D

dolluper

Captain

The motors in and running [real good]didn't miss a thing eh!!

spratt

Lieutenant

The weather here in the almost perfect Pacific Northwest (the rain is just a weeeeeeeee bit...not that you would notice...on the wet side) but we have ahd a very very very nice spring so far, with LOTS of sunshine and , um, sunshine....things are budding out and blooming as if Mother Nature is trying to outdoor herself just a weeeeeeee bit!!!<br /><br />Will be getting my motor home in a couple weeks and plan to make her roadworthy asap and take a road trip somewhere as soon as possible...already planning my annual July camping trip...for the first time ever in a motor home...had tents, tent trailers, travel trailers, but finally a MH!!! Winnebago nonetheless...27'-er...spring has sprung in the PacNorWest (as the government would identify it!!!)

Link

Rear Admiral

ROFLOL that was cute...<br />FlatBottoms... we will be in Seaside OR for SeaPac along with about 5000 other ham operators the 17th 18th and 19th of June.. going to try to take the boat this year.. ya ought to show up.