Nfl Pickem Contest

FSHKPR

Ensign
Hello Everyone! It's that time of year again and I am again setting up a NFL Pickem contest. We all had alot of fun last year, and we had some iboaters make a pretty good showing. (unfortunatly I was not one of them). So if anyone is interested In joining the group, just go to PRO FOOTBALL PICKEM click the "Sign Up" button (or "Create or Join Group" if you are a returning user). From there, follow the path to join an existing private group and when prompted, enter the following information...
Group ID#: 18387
Password: arod
Thanks and Good luck to everyone who joins
If you know of anyone who may be interested please send the information and ask them to join.

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Nfl Pickem Contest

Definitely fun ... I am in ... just signed up to the tailgaters group! Y'all are going down this year ... I have a new strategy ... decide what I want to pick and do the opposite! :eek::p:D

angus63

Captain

Woulda cleaned up if I was involved last year!!!! Lookin' forward to this coming season and some fun!

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Signed up and ready to go. One time winner:D, got blasted out of the water last year though.:(

aspeck

Staff member

all thumbs, what name did you sign up under? I don't see you there?!?!? BTW, I am in first place! That will last for a couple of weeks!

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

all thumbs, what name did you sign up under? I don't see you there?!?!? BTW, I am in first place! That will last for a couple of weeks!

HAHAHAHA..you wish.... ( I know that your name is first) :D

all thumbs

Chief Petty Officer

Hey Art, all the grand kids and local kids around here call me pa pa bill so thought it might give me an edge. :D plus I'll let them all help me with picks. The dart board failed me last season.;)

aspeck

Staff member

Gotcha ... playing in stealth mode! :D

FSHKPR

Ensign

Hey thanks everyone who joined. should be a fun year. the count is alittle down from last year but there is still over two weeks left, to sign up, would like to get atleast 30. I figure the more people that are in the better chances are that i wont be on the bottom. thanks again everyone and good luck!!

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

Hey thanks everyone who joined. should be a fun year. the count is alittle down from last year but there is still over two weeks left, to sign up, would like to get atleast 30. I figure the more people that are in the better chances are that i wont be on the bottom. thanks again everyone and good luck!!

You need not worry about that, Aspeck is playing :p:D

aspeck

Staff member

Alright Eric, I would say I resemble that remark, but if memory serves me correctly, you were on the bottom last year! :eek:

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I almost forgot about this!!
I look forward to another season of fun.

AK Chappy

Pony

Rear Admiral

I just joined up......maybe this year I will remember to do my picks every week :rolleyes:

angus63

Captain

Thanks for the invite FSHKPR. Less than 2 weeks to opening game!!