Please check your medication

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
There has been a lot going on lately, with kidnappings, mass murders, serial killers, natural disasters, personal tragedy, job loss, cabin fever, over worked, stressed out, long winter blues, etc. Whatever the cause, it seems many here have not been acting like their usual selves.<br /><br />Will you please all check your medications ( whatever they are) and make sure you are getting the appropriate doses. Be it a little quiet time in the garage, a slow walk around the block, a vigorous workout, or an ice cream sundae, whatever does it for you, take the time to relax a little. I know that many here are still waiting for boating weather, but in the mean time try to mellow out a little.<br /><br />And if any of you are on real medications, it might be a good time to make sure you are getting the correct dosage prescribed to you. It could save your life.<br /><br />Ok, carry on, ... ohhhhmmmmm .... ohhhmmmmmm ....

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Please check your medication

welli just checked all the 12 ounce medical containers in the fridge. all are ok. maybe I can double upon them tonight :) . my Honey is coming up from Venezuela sunday for a week so I can adjust them as nessasary :) .<br /> she is bringing a few bottles or primium medications distilled from a sugar cane :) .

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Yep, I need meds. Last night I had a dream. It was saying "Come on big boy, take the cover off and get me wet, ride me like you never have." Then I realized it was my boat wanting some action! This depression can only be cured by lots of sun and good boating weather. :D

NathanY

Commander

Lets see here:<br /><br />Flexeril---Check<br />Vicodin----Check<br />Toprol XL--Check<br /><br />All looks good here, and taking them as the bottle says. I feel warm and fuzzy all over.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

My meds come from a cave on the Scottish coast and they are at least 14 years old. Mr Oban has always been very relaxing and relieved a lot of pain.He has done this since 1794. Whenever he is out of stock I resort to the Captains Private Stock of distilled spiced sugar cane.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

nothing like a touch of the captains spiced medication on a cold night :)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Nate, you all mellowed out, are you?

JRJ

Commander

roscoe, thanks for checking :( I am running low :eek: So, more whisky and fresh women for my men :D and I'll be on my way ;)

NYMINUTE

Captain

What are Med's? I thought they said Ked's, so I bought them.

dolluper

Captain

Hay Ny meds are the things in bottles with labels like Coors ,Budwiser, Wiser,s Canadian Club and so on does that clear things up for you :D