Ebbers Guilty

ehenry

Commander
THey convicted him on all counts. I work for a subsidiary of what was once WorldCom. I thought they'ed get him on a couple counts but not all. I just hope they skin Sullivan alive now!! They can use my skinnin pliers to do it too!

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Ebbers Guilty

Another dandy is Rigas. The POS ruined the Buffalo Sabres, and ripped off thousands of Aldelphia Cable people. He and his son are thieves of the worst variety. Skin 'em all.

SoulWinner

Commander

It is interesting that under the former presidential administration all this accounting fraud was going on, and Clinton pardoned Mark Rich; while the judiciary under the current administration is actually cleaning up the mess.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Yeah SoulWinner,<br /><br />But the current President is dumb, and the previous one was brilliant!<br /><br />Go figure!

Bondo

Staff member

Interesting.........<br /><br />But,..<br />No Surprise......................<br /><br />And,..<br />The Liberals Claim it's the current administration that is so Big Business orientated.....<br /><br />I guess the Fat Cats didn't really Need any Tax Breaks under the Liberal administration..........<br />They were already Stealing All They Could Carry........And,.. Cut Loose, as Soon as they were Caught...........

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Except for the ones that made off with the White House silverware, etc!!! :D :D

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Well, I had WCOM stock. Anybody else?<br /><br />Jinx