Not sure what to say . . .

QC

Supreme Mariner
Well I stopped posting on 9,999 yesterday as I thought my 10,000th oughta be significant. So much for thinking . . . :rolleyes: I am basically too addicted to iboats to keep my cyber mouth shut, and too stupid to post anything worthwhile, so here's my 10,000th post, basically, like a once good comedy show, it is about nothing . . .

It is obvious that I still very much enjoy hanging out with you guys and gals (saw Bassy posted the other day and we still get a LadyFish nibble every once in a while). I know that I have probably Peed Oh a few of you here and there, and if you have been caught in my sarcastic passive aggressive BS (that's what Mrs. QC calls it) I hope it didn't hurt too much. With that said, I know that I have made some real friends here as well. With my business travel as it is, I have been blessed by meeting a few iboaters as far away as Australia, and I have met a few at what I consider my home Lake as well (Havasu), and a few in between. That's always a fun experience, and I hope I can personally meet some more of you some day too :)

Thanks for all of the fun topics, fun people and fun dialogue!! Been a great ride and I hope it keeps my rather meager attention span for at least a few more posts :eek: :D

Kevin

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Not sure what to say . . .

keep up the posting, we are actually getting closer on our tab ideas.

12vMan

Lieutenant Commander

That's a lot of posts! You've got a lot to contribute and you're still sticking with it. WTG:)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Always enjoyed having you around, QC, even on those rare occasions that we disagreed. Hope to continue that.

I hereby appoint you Supreme Mariner. :) I also sometimes claim credit when it rains. :D

Coors

Captain

Padding the post count...
Congrats!

Tyme2fish

Commander

Congrats to you helps my post count!!:p

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Congratulations QuietCat..........................what a long strange trip it's been:D..................Hard to believe we registered 6 days apart:eek::eek:. Dang 10K.................dude you're making me look like a slacker here:(. Anyhow congrats again.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Kevin.... great job!

10K so now you should get a free i-boats t shirt (hint hint ;) ) You have posted some great pictures and advice!

Keep up the great work.

How you ever pulled off rigging Tyme2fish's account so the word Purchase would not show up is just amazing!

Politics, oil, profanity all in one post!:D

Bob

QC

Supreme Mariner

LOL @ Bob

Congratulations QuietCat
Yeah, I kinda miss that handle sometimes . . .

what a long strange trip it's been
Speaking of strange, I kinda miss Techno too . . . :eek: Love you Ray (never know when he might be watching) :D

Hard to believe we registered 6 days apart. Dang 10K.................dude you're making me look like a slacker here
Well, I'm thinking it makes me look a little foolish . . . :rolleyes: :redface: :)

Tyme2fish

Commander

pur*****************************************************************************************************************:mad::mad::mad:

QC

Supreme Mariner

Works good, huh? :D

BTW, I think the solution, T2F, is the same one that I would suggest to someone who complains that it hurts when they hit their head against the wall . . . ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Topic title _ "Not sure what to say . . "

At first I thought,,,,boy ole boy, thats the first time Quiet Cat is speechless :D

Congrats on the milestone, keep up the postin as I (and others) enjoy your comments rather they be good or bad..........SS

LadyFish

Admiral

"Quiet Cat" or "Chatty Cathy"? ;) LOL

Congrats Kevin and I always enjoy reading your posts. :)

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Way back when.........Cadet QC

March 25th, 2005, 06:17 AM
QC
Supreme Mariner
supreme_mariner.gif

icon1.gif
New Impeller lube Bravo
I have heard to use vaseline for lubing up new seawater pump impellers (rubber type). Is this correct? Anything else better? Worse?

2001 6.2 Bravo 1

aspeck

Staff member

Kevin not sure what to say????? Unbelievable! NEVER thought I would ever see that day! Incredible! :D ;) :p

Congrats Kev ... enjoy your posts, keep it up!

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Not many even knew that it was Quiet Cat at one time. Everybody shortened everyones name cuz they didn't want to spell it allout and it stuck with some of ya so ya just adopted it. Been a long ride, lets put some more miles on this baby!

Pony

Rear Admiral

Kevin.... great job!

10K so now you should get a free i-boats t shirt (hint hint ;) ) You have posted some great pictures and advice!

I think that should be after 3,ooo posts :)

Congrats QC. I'm sure we have disagreed more than once, but its been fun.