T-Tops w/Rocket launchers

makoshrk2

Cadet
Anyone know where I can get them made or bought. Maybe used. The boat is a 2004 Polar 1700CC. I heard they were around $2,000:eek: custom made. That's out of my price range

Dakota47

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: T-Tops w/Rocket launchers

are you going top have a fireworks show???:confused:

clemsonfor

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Try bass pro marine or west marine i think they have a cheaper do it yourself kit that you buy and just put it to geather i have seen one on a boat a marina looked good and it wass on a new nice boat like a 21ftr. dont remember the price but think like hald that is right? There still stainless poles just not the beefy cutom ones that you can hang or do pull ups on. Like 1 1/4 '' ploes or 1'' not sure.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner

$2K is pretty cheap if they are made well. I just paid $700 for a set of 5 rocket launchers for my Hardtop.

Not sure where you are at but I know a couple guys that Atlantic has done work for and they all seem quite happy. Smith makes a do it yourself T-top as well but I have no idea of the quality.

makoshrk2

Cadet

I live in NY. I was quoted $2k by a company in Conn. Looks like his work is really nice, also has a good reputaion. Just wanted to see if $2k was in the ball park

m&m252

Petty Officer 2nd Class

could get you good deal down here in the keys but shipping would be $$$$$$