cold sunrise at OMC's house.

one more cast

Captain
Here is a picture I took this morning looking out my side door. Its a little blurry because its -16 and the lens got a little foggy. <br />
coldsunrise.jpg

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: cold sunrise at OMC's house.

Brrrrrrrrr I can almost hear the snow crunch OMC.
48.gif
Beautiful pic.<br /><br />I just checked out the snow cam at Christie's and its -20 there without very much snow too. At least a bunch of snow acts as an insulator. I am sitting here shivering just looking at it.

one more cast

Captain

The lack of snow this year has really put a damper on the winter sport business's. My wife works at the waters edge motel in Old Forge and this is the first weekend she has had to work all season. And this should be there busiest time of year.

Laddies

Banned

It was 26 below here in northern Michigan yesterday, makes one glad to stay in the house and play on the computer

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

cool pic omc, almost looks like a forest fire.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Hmmmm- Red sky at dawn.....<br /><br />-18 this morning here in VT. My diesel car is gelled (fiancee "forgot" to put in the fuel additive). One frozen pipe but that only happens about 1x a year. My furnace is running non-stop. <br /><br />On a brighter note it's 4:23PM, a warm 3 above zero and the snow is hammering down! Visability has dropped to less than 100 yards but the plow trucks are out.<br /><br />I do believe that on clear nights the Winter sky is the best.<br /><br />Bob

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

The only thought that comes to mind is.... BRRRRR!

one more cast

Captain

Red sky in the morning sure was the warning. Its been snowing all afternoon.

Link

Rear Admiral

blurry or not its still a pretty pic OMC!

jimr

Senior Chief Petty Officer

OMC I sure don't miss living up there it was cold here today about 32. I hate real cold weather and the "s" word.

Twidget

Commander

Nice pic OMC. That makes my knees hurt to look at it.

LubeDude

Admiral

Its such a great picture as far as the colors go, I couldnt help messing with it some.<br /><br />
3429688723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3C8%3A%3D%3C57%3DXROQDF%3E2323759558797ot1lsi
<br /><br />A little clearer anyway.<br /><br />Send me the whole un sized file to (EDITED)and I will see what I can do for you.