WMD search ends ?

dick

Chief Petty Officer
go here <br />Any thoughts or is this a dead issue?<br /> They sold the war on it and now are basicly giving up.I'm I the only one that see's a problem with this.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: WMD search ends ?

Didn't you hear? Saddam moved it all. Its for sale on Ebay.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Grow up and get a life, Richard. You just love reveling in your hate for Bush. You know darned well that many sources, even ones so revered by you, gave confirmation that Sadam had WMD's. So what if he was so stupid as to call our bluff. He paid the price and now his people have a chance at being free.<br /><br />And don't think for a moment that if he did have them that he would not have looked for every opportunity to use them against us or his neighbors.<br /><br />btb, me thinks this qualifies as a troll!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

35.gif

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

It could just be a new strategy, Richard. Maybee Seria will slip-up, if they think the camera is not running on thier activities, maybee we can catch them in the act. <br />I just heard this morning that Russia faces US sanctions for selling new-generation scuds and shoulder-fired missles to Seria....Now WTF do you think Seria needs these weapons for? Getting a little low in thier stash,no doubt!<br />I know we are talking about Iraq here, but I'm not stupid enough to keep them out of the premise you presented here. I'm talking about where the weapons supply to-date has gone, and where it is comming from. Seria is just a training ground for terrorists "insurgents", the weapons they carry, and thier trial to logistics. The real spotlight needs to be on the actors in this play. Get with the program. We are at war with Islamic terror, and we will win with you or without!<br />We can deduce where the WMD's are. My only question is, when do we "remove" this huge ammo dump? You KNOW the day is comming.<br /><br />And I still say your hatered for Bush is irrational, and I can proove it.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
35.gif
Ya Think?<br /><br />Boomyal, 12Footer <br />No offence meant, you have every right to express your opinion. But a bigger Fin can be caught by trolling in real water for real fins.<br />This post is not worth your effort or time. IM not so HI<br /> :)

aspeck

Staff member

There is a certain amount of time you spend looking for something, then it is time to focus your energies elsewhere. I would rather have the troops nailing down the insurgents, making the country safer, and rebuilding the infrastructure than hunting for WMD at this time. Just my opinion. Glad we are focusing on the tasks at hand, looking ahead and not behind.<br /><br />I think I have heard other say about the need to change strategies when appropriate. So a change has come. Be happy.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

I really wonder how many people Bush killed in Iraq compared to those Saddam killed there.<br /><br />I also really wonder now that there weren't weapons, and that the "war" was obviously to secure oil reserves in America's favor, how different was what Saddam did to Kuwait in 91' than what Bush is doing to Iraq now? Sure we are adding the guise of freeing the people, and adding a more westernized democracy (who says they want it), which will ultimately be propped up by and be favored by American firms for the foreseeable future.<br /><br />No WMD's<br />No link to terrorism (prior to the war)<br />A country destroyed<br />Tens of thousands of Iraqis dead. (America doesn't keep count)<br />Over a thousand soliers dead<br />200 Billion spent<br /><br />We want to hang Saddam? I say impeach Bush.<br /><br />If you still say you see nothing wrong with this picture, you never will.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I still say your hatered for Bush is irrational. And I can proove it.<br /><br />(actully, you guys validate it with dang-niegh every post)

eeboater

Commander

I would have to say that the millions Saddam has killed may be greater than the thousand lives the war has taken. <br /><br />Besides, who gives a crap if some evil, raping, torturing, sickos die? Personally, good riddens.<br /><br />Sean

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

Millions? Hardly. We are talking about Hussein, not Stalin.

Skinnywater

Commander

theriver wrote; <br />
If you still say you see nothing wrong with this picture, you never will. <br />
Yet the punch drunk keeps coming. <br /><br />No doubt huge mistakes and miscalculations were made.<br />However, the opposition party wasn't and isn't capable of correcting those mistakes.<br />Remember that 52% of the involved citizens saw the opposition party as the greater of two evils. And their candidate the greater incompetent.<br /><br />You can gloat about your support of the greater incompetent. And bare your hiney to this bias group all you want, it's harmless.<br />However, I picture you as being pretty inexperienced since you can't pick your battles wisely. And since you waste a lot of time arguing with those that by your own admission, can't be swayed. <br /><br />It's immaturity that embraces a greater evil and greater incompetence just for the sake of change.<br />It's a greater loser that embraces the loosing side.<br />And it's a fool that argues with a concrete wall.<br /><br />Sometimes uniteing in a cause that you disagree with is the right thing to do.<br />Sometimes it's easier to get unstuck by moving forward, instead of backing up.<br /><br />Fact is Bush and the vast majority of politicians are no heros of mine.<br />I sure didn't vote for Bush because of his greatness, he's not.<br />But with greater sensibility Bush got my vote because of the type of sludge that embraced and supported Kerry.<br /> But this is old news. <br /><br />For at least until the next election, realize<br />your negativity is just that. It doesn't help you, me, our country, the Iraqi's, or the blood that is being spilled.<br />Time to put your negativity away and actually begin to really support the troops.<br />You can say it, put a ribbon decal on your car saying it. But it's time now to actually support them by putting your crocodile tears and negativity away.<br /> <br />Because all that is listening to you now is the enemy and all that embrace your negativity...... :rolleyes: <br /><br />BTW, polly vu Fronciey?? :p <br /> :p :p

SCO

Lieutenant

If the "individual rights for aliens" folks had their way all along, the alternative might be that we become isolated, deprived of energy, surrounded and infiltrated with hostiles that have no problem communicating , planning , and executing attacks on us from within our country while funded and supplied with wmds etc from governments outside this country. You either confront the threat or not. Bush/we are confronting it. American history is loaded with similar tests of grit and will and persaverance that have brought us to this point in time to our and the world's benefit. Yes, the poor people of the world would poorer still without us. We aren't taking it from them, we create our own prosperity and that "trickles down" , aka trade. What's oil worth if not for the Western World using it. The mindset of the radical islamist had spread to the point that they attacked us on our own soil to the widespread cheers of their masses. Cant hide in our shell, and of course they are going to rally as we see, but that is just part of the task we have no choice but to complete. THis is just my opinion. It won't change with insult or argument and I'm not going to respond to them. I probably wont even look at the thread again to see the replys. Goodluck all. Ziiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggg(drag singing as line goes out, sorry SBN, couldn't help it. )

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hold on to the pole SCO, I say you will catch a whopper. :D