If a quiz is quizical...

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
then what's a test?<br /><br /><br />If pro is the opposite of con, what's the opposite of progress?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: If a quiz is quizical...

Darn auto censor....<br /><br />My joke wont work. :( <br /><br />Ken

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> then what's a test?<br /><br /><br />If pro is the opposite of con, what's the opposite of progress?
Is it ............................congress?<br /><br /><br />Sometimes I like to think so. :D

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by jtexas:<br />If pro is the opposite of con, what's the opposite of progress?
I had a similar signature once. "If "Pro" means for, while "Con" means against, and progress means to go forward, what does congress mean?

spratt

Lieutenant

If the past tense of bite is bit, and light is lit...<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />...what is the past tense of shot?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by FlatBottoms:<br /> If the past tense of bite is bit, and light is lit...<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />...what is the past tense of shot?
Duh......I don't get it!!!!! Is it shotit????? Gimme a clue, Why you make these so hard?? :D :D

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

If Hooters became a door-to-door service, would they become Knockers?

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I have been shot at once, I can definately say that what you are suggesting may or may not be the past tense of shot, but it is DEFINATELY a by product!<br />Would that be called a future tense?

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

And an answer to the very first question posted here, I myself think most tests are just plain nuts.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by deputydawg:<br /> I have been shot at once, I can definately say that what you are suggesting may or may not be the past tense of shot, but it is DEFINATELY a by product!<br />Would that be called a future tense?
I think...just plain tense...??