125 force fuel issue

isis

Petty Officer 3rd Class
i went fishing sunday for the first time this year. I ran a couple miles out and had no problem. On the way back the engine was starving for fuel. Full throttle was barely moving. I took the screen off the engine and was clean so i took the inline filter off and still the same problem. I have a 50 gallon tank in the boat so i tap on the copper tube running to the engine and clear up and had no problem the rest of the day but this still haunt me. I put 20 gallon of fresh gas in sunday. It probably had 10 gallons or less from last year and use a fuel stabizer in the winter. what do you think about sea foam or any other produces or solutions?

maxum247

Lieutenant
Re: 125 force fuel issue

i went fishing sunday for the first time this year. I ran a couple miles out and had no problem. On the way back the engine was starving for fuel. Full throttle was barely moving. I took the screen off the engine and was clean so i took the inline filter off and still the same problem. I have a 50 gallon tank in the boat so i tap on the copper tube running to the engine and clear up and had no problem the rest of the day but this still haunt me. I put 20 gallon of fresh gas in sunday. It probably had 10 gallons or less from last year and use a fuel stabizer in the winter. what do you think about sea foam or any other produces or solutions?

Sound like it picked up some trash from the tank.