CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Is Nasa really on Mars

That hat DOES look kinda familiar...:D

oops!

Supreme Mariner

everyone screams conspiresieys !

nasa not on the moon......nasa not on mars........

i got so sic of it ...... i went to the horses mouth......

i phoned nasa's switchboard and asked the girl...."is nasa really on mars?".

....she said ......"nasa isnt on mars. nasa is in florida......nasa's rover is on mars" ! :D :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Gudday Shaggers.

All country okkers look like that.
Don't you hang corks off your hat brim to keep the flies away too??
I wear the same type of boots, and shorts (all year), no longer the singlet (sun-cancer these days), and my work hats as cloth so you can wash them everyday. Roll my own fags tho.

No, I don't doubt Nasa has a "rover on mars" (that was a clever point). I just thought the cartoon funny.

If you ever want to know how your space program really works, then maybe you should watch the Aussie movie "The Dish".

It is not a new movie, there are no villians, nor does Bruce W or Arny turn up to massacres the bad guys and save the world.

But at the end, you may well shake your head, smile and wonder if that really happened. You will never doubt your space program again tho.
I reckon that lonely American Scientist has never forgotten his down-under experience

Cheers
Phillip

PS....they (Aussies) lost it, for a while, and didn't tell anyone!!!!

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

It's been a few years, but I used to work with two electricians who swore NASA staged the moon landings.
They must be going bonkers now! :rolleyes::p
I always told them it was ironclad fact, otherwise where would we get cheese!?!?!:D:D

SgtMaj

Lieutenant Commander

I'm still waiting for NASA to send a man (or woman, or both) to mars. Might not have to wait all that long though... even with the limited budget they do have, they will likely attempt it in the next 20 years, thanks in large part to Michael Collins who has been pushing for a manned mission to mars since, well pretty much since he got back from the moon. Outstanding guy that guy is. Definately very high up on my list of heros.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

My lil buddies confirm that a rover did land and they(my lil budies) are getting ready to moon NASA.:D

SgtMaj

Lieutenant Commander

Odd quote from a NASA official answering the question of if there's life on mars or not... he said of course there's life on mars, but even if we find microbial life on mars in the future, we'll never know if it was there before us, or was the result of our poor sterilization standards from previous probes we sent there.