90hp stator

Ramjam

Recruit
Hi, new to the site and new to boats. I have just found out I need a new stator on my straight 6. Any suggestions on where to but a new one? I think it is a late 80's motor. Serial# A715246. Thanks.

jus4fishn

Recruit
Re: 90hp stator

www.outboardparts.com. I'm pretty sure this is where I purchased mine from. Some places are very high priced. Or check ebay for exact replacement ones. Probably very pricy on ebay though.

Ramjam

Recruit

jus4fishn, I was checking that site out before I read your reply. Can you remember the price and delivery and did you have any hassles? Thanks.

Laddies

Banned

just4fishn, just recently we be became eligible to post links on this site, it was a decision of the site owners to do that as it made it easier to post some service info. The original rule was no links because some individuals were sending potential customers to other sites to make purchases. This site is furnished to us by iboats to help them gain customers not send them else where. So for what ever short sited reason you are sending customers to other site please think about. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.