Used impeller

cc67

Petty Officer 1st Class
There is a guy on e-bay right now trying to sell this impeller. Advertised as "in good working condition". I think someone should jump right on it. :D

Attachments

• impeller.jpg
    impeller.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Used impeller

YEAH!! RIGHT!!!!!! sure looks like it has taken a set.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

ok, but for 99? plus shipping, how can you go wrong?

wbeaton

Commander

Unbelievable. Put a watch on it and tell us if it sells!

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Did he state in the discription that it is used? Who knows maybe it was a new impeller that was thrown in a box of other parts and crushed, so that's why it looks that way now.

Heck you might get away with using a used impeller for a little while.

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Might just fetch big bucks, as it looks like one of the super rare impellers with the one set and flipped blade:D

F_R

Supreme Mariner

I have one like that if anybody wants it for $0.99 + postage.

EDIT: Moderator, that was meant as a joke and not forbidden offer to sell on the forum. But, now if somebody really does want to buy it.......!

cc67

Petty Officer 1st Class

0 bids, but don't wait till the last moment. 5 days 21 hours left.

getinmerry

Petty Officer 1st Class

True story: I went to an estate sale the other day. There was a discussion going on between the owner of the auction company and one of his employees on what to charge for an old galvanized 5 gallon gas can...it went like this:

Owner: label the can $5.00
Employee: Really? It's about 1/2 full!
Owner: in that case, mark it $12.00

I checked it out because I'm always on the look out for old style gas cans that don't have the stupid new spouts. I opened it and took a look and sniff. The gas was dark brown and smelled at least 20 years old. I capped it back up and set it down. Wouldn't you know, within 3 minutes, someone snatched it up and was paying for it. As he was loading it in his car, I saw the bottom was very rusty.

I'll bet he's trying to figure out wht his mower won't run now.

There's one born every minute.

Chuck

Bigprairie1

Commander

There is a guy on e-bay right now trying to sell this impeller. Advertised as "in good working condition". I think someone should jump right on it. :D

Good eye....I was going to go for this but I already blew the budget on a set of used sneakers from a guy out of New Mexico....sweet!!
BP:D:D

jbjennings

Captain

Now CC67,
You've told on yourself, now!!!! You've been lookin' to buy used impellers on ebay haven't ya'???!!!! Come on now CC, get yourself some new impellers. How much were you planning on bidding before you saw the pic?:D:D:D Skimping on impellers------shame, shame
Very funny pic, I wouldn't want the trouble of posting junk like that on ebay for the price they're going to get even if someone's stupid enough to buy it. Craziness!
JBJ

cc67

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ya got me......I'm pretty cheap.