who wants to laugh? (force motor)

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: who wants to laugh? (force motor)

Pushy booger aint he? That was funny Rosco

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Salesmanship at it's ?????? finest/worst??

Link

Rear Admiral

Geees wonder what kind of neg feedback you would get if you made a bid for a buck :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Well, it did kinda have a gold "glint" to it. :) <br />And you have to be right, Boomyal... the guy must be a real piece of werk. When they 'go-off' like that in person around me, I turn and walk.<br />I wish I had 2K. <br />For 1500, I could repower my 12Footer right here on iboats with a 2004 Merc 15HP! And it even has a l/u !! lol<br />For 2K more, I could repower my project boat with a Honda EHN 4-stroke , Fall Delivery, (MSRP $7120.00) Manufacturer Warranty Through June 2006 whew!<br />They are asking 4100 (drool).<br />I do wiish that guy with the powerhead lots of luck tho.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I was really expecting him to say that the motor was sooo good, that Mercury had to pull it from the market.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"if you have a brightness coming out of your icon's forehead, and I see you on my auction, I'll drop your sh_t from bidding rights so don't dance on the mine-field because I will smoke you with no remorse"<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br />This guy is a class act ain't he? :rolleyes:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br />
90 hp Johnson or Optimax
I don't even think Mercury make a "90hp Optimax"
Yea Ryan, they start out at a 70HP Optimax.<br />90 HP OPTIMAX MERCURY $6,499

NathanY

Commander

Couldnt resist could you, spinner? :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Yeah SBN, you're just trying to pad your bidding numbers. Ooops, I mean post total. :)

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

if you have a brightness coming out of your icon's forehead
What is he talking about? What icon's forhead?<br /><br />I don't think I have an icon on ebay. Or do I?

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Whats so funny about the Force motor guy is that he is playing mister bad-arse over fraudulant bidders while giving unsuspecting bidders the impression they are buying a Mercury product. Drives me nuts when I see that. Unless I am horribly wrong, Mercury never made the powerheads on Force motors, but I am willing to be wrong. Maybe he needs a gentle e-reminder that his wording can be considered misleading and can result in him being removed from Ebay (since he seems to think he is all-powerful and can have people removed at his leisure). Dumb arse....

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I just had to bid also.<br />I wouldn't buy it for $1.98<br />But I would for $1.97<br />hehe<br /><br />AK Chappy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Nicely-Sized Measures 3.25" with Key Ring <br />**Soft-Lined Gift box(INCLUDED)** <br />You reckon? It should. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

First of all Bad Spinner! Bad Chappy!<br />Ya'll know I only gots 5 bucks to me name and you guys have already driven the price up to $2.07 on thet mity fine Farce motor! :eek: Grrr <br /><br />However Spinner if you guys wont try to out bid me I can save you Big Bucks on the Keychain! <br />Tacoma is like a 3 minute drive from here. You buy it for such a good price and I'll pick it up and mail it for $5.00 bucks! That guy is trying to rip you off by charging $25.00 S&H :D :D