Did you hear that...

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Did you hear that sound, you know the sound a bumpersticker makes when it is being removed? <br /><br />Today while out and about on some errands I saw a fellow removing his Kerry bumpersticker while in a stores parkinglot before Kerry had even made his concesion speach. Kinda makes ya wonder how many more will come off before the day is over.<br /><br />Ever notice that in the month's folowing an election the canadates that lost usually gets his sign's removed quicker? Must be the association thing, Just an observation of mine.

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Did you hear that...

Originally posted by neumanns:<br /> Ever notice that in the month's folowing an election the canadates that lost usually gets his sign's removed quicker? Must be the association thing, Just an observation of mine.
Around here there is a deadline to have the signs removed, but it doesn't usually happen quite that way, and I surely doubtit will this time anyway...these sick Washington voters gave Kerry a 52% win in the state!!!!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I ripped the sticker for sherriff off my truck about a week after the primaries. He lost, but I was going to leave it there as a message....<br />"DON'T BLAME ME, I VOTED FOR SHOAP" (the canidate's name).<br />Then, shortly after the election, the guy turned into a real !@#$%!<br />He did not concede. Then, he not only would let the victor into the cop shop, but even wouldn't meet with him!<br />Out of shame, I removed it.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Mine stays put....<br /><br />It reads as follows...<br /><br />"either way"<br />"WE'RE SCREWED"<br /> :D

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I view it like Christmas decorations. There are those who take them down the next day, there are those who take them down on New Years, and there are those who don't bother....<br /><br />I had no signs or stickers or any of that, so I don't have to worry about it. I will pay attention though out of curiosity who leaves what up longer, but its a safe bet that the house with the Bush/Cheney sign still up a month from now is the same house that still has his Christmas lights up from last year. :)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

It is against department policy to endorse any political candidate by placing signs or stickers on my property.<br />At least that is what I tell everyone that asks.

Twidget

Commander

I saw an old junker a few months ago with a Dukakis/Benson sticker on it....think they have figured out the guy lost yet? :confused: :eek:

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Some of those folks down Burleson way just don't like things to change, Twidget. You can tell that when you drive from town up E. Renfro!<br /><br />old Burlesonite, to cop, surveying the accident scene: "I bin drivin' here fifty-four years, Sonny, and they was never no one comin' through this here innersekshun!"<br /><br /><br /> ;) <br /><br /><br />-dd-

woodrat

Ensign

Never bothered putting any stickers on my rig. I like my tires un-slashed, thanks.

Link

Rear Admiral

This is the very first time I've ever put a political sticker on a vehicle. <br />All three will keep the support our troops stickers <br />Two of the Bush/Cheney stickers on the inside of the van windows have already been taken down. They were put on with tape.<br />Now the one in the back on the outside I'm going to try to get off tomorrow.<br /><br />Besides I need to make room for my IBOATS sticker :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by woodrat:<br /> Never bothered putting any stickers on my rig. I like my tires un-slashed, thanks.
I guess you heard the report of the republican staff who had thier tires slashed. Don't worry, Mark. We don't use the same playbook y'all did.<br />Not even close.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Twidget:<br /> I saw an old junker a few months ago with a Dukakis/Benson sticker on it....think they have figured out the guy lost yet? :confused: :eek:
Do you know what a three time loser is??<br /> A pregenant ********** driving a Yugo with a Gore sticker on the bumper sticker :) :)