Skeletal Remains Found (UPDATE)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Oh boy, yesterday morning while going to work, I noticed one of my neighbors lot was marked off with the shreiffs crime scene tape. Later I found out that they found a females remains in a ravign(sp). That property is only about 500' from mine. Just don't know what to think about this. A dead body in the woods directly behind my house.<br /><br />Gotta get ready for work, will post more when they release more information..

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Skeletal Remains Found (UPDATE)

SS, Their on to ya, they know you did it. better not go home tonight.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Thats not even funny. I expect they will be asking questions sooner or later. The neigbor next door is dumbfounded about it also. We think the body had to been put there by someone or the property owner. I know we never discharge our guns in that direction, just too many houses. <br /><br />Just have to wait and see what the autopsy shows on how she died.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well, the good news is we can blame bush or kerry and get some TV air time. man that bites. let us know how the autopsy comes out. we had a body dumped about a mile from the house a few years back. they found her on the beach.<br /> it really is not good. makes ya realize there are some very sick people about.

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

I am sorry Mayfloat. I must be being hardened by the mainstream liberal television adgenda. but I am sorry I offended you. Maybe, it's just that we have bodies found all around here and I am just used to it...sl<br />It would be interesting to know what the autopsy finds.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

man, that's horrible SS! hope it was just an<br />accident or something and not foul play.<br />talk about in your own backyard...

KaGee

Admiral

At least it was not on your property.

gaugeguy

Captain

I just googled this, is it on Mansfield rd? Looks like foul play from the article I just read. Woman been missing for 2 years, found in a shallow grave, definitely homicide, estranged husband has passed a polygraph.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Man GG you know more than I do. The local AM staion hasn't said much today about it. Been busy an haven't listened to this evenings news. Its just weird. <br /><br />Mansfield has had some strange stuff go on. Dr. Boyle killed and burried his wife made it on one of those detective shows. Also Charles Oswalt an ex city cop killed his lover and dumped her body in a creek in Opossum Run was on TLC to.<br /><br />Then about half mile from me a man was found in the middle of rt42. They said it looked like it was a semi that hit him.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Mr Mayfloat, I am with the sheriff's office and we would like to know if you have seen or heard anything suspicious in the last three years.<br /><br />If you think of anything you can give me a call at this #<br /><br />I hope they can resolve this, it is the least ya can hope for under the circumstances. Unsolved murders seem to cast such a long shadow.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

You can check out this story at our local paper www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com go to local news. <br /><br />The wife and I was thinking maybe that is why our dog BEAR was poisioned on Feb 16 2003. They say she was at another location prior to this location. She definetly would have raised a ruckus at night if someone was in the woods. We will probably call this in. It may or maynot be connected. Sure is a shame....

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

or maybe she smelled her and was digging her up<br />and the grave had to be moved? <br />pretty scary niehborhood SS!

gaugeguy

Captain

I had to check it out SS, I am into that whole CSI, forensic medicine thing.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Wow! I can't believe it, they put a suspect into custody yesterday. When I talked to a detective about my dogs poisioning, he told me that she was in that location the whole time.<br /><br />The tippster must have gone ahead and gave them the information they needed to make an arrest. BTW it was not her husband, but a guy she was seeing.

oddjob

Commander

SS Mayfloat, You definately possess an interesting life. Sorry to hear about your dog. Take care.. :)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

This case could have been on Jerry Springer. It turns out that the suspect was having an affair with the girl that was killed. However he killed her because she was having an affair with his wife. At least now the victims family has some closure.<br /><br />Oh geez, why can't people realize killing someone for cheating is crazy and stupid. Call me old fashioned or whatever, but I have no intrest or respect for anyone who cheats on their mate. I have ended friendships over this matter because of my strong belief in marriage and trust.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

She was having an affair with his wife? Heck, most guys would rather watch than kill! Now he'll be somebody's boytoy in the Graybar Hotel. Idiot! So any autopsy results yet? Might she have been ... let me see ..... Poisoned???

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Sorry if I sounded insensitive. Sounds like that guy needed to be thrown in prison! Regarding your pet, sometimes they get into drained antifreeze. A friend's dog died that way. They lived in the country and let the dog wander about. A Golden Retriever mix as I recall. Mellow dog! Anyhow he apparently drank some antifreeze from somebody's garage. Similar events resulted in the invention of non-toxic Sierra Antifreeze.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

No offense taken willy. This dog was on a dog run of 300+'. Someone came up to the back door and poured it into her bowl. Never did figure out who did it. I put in security cams and now all problems have stopped. Except for people putting bodies in the woods next to me...