Leaking Bolt

NautiDog

Cadet
Well took the NautiDog out for it's first run of the season and I have a few issues to work out before it warms up here.
The first and most important one to get fixed, the transom has a small leak around one of the bolts in the transom. I am not sure what the bolt is to, but any help would be appriciated. The engine is a 1995 3.0 Mercury with the Alpha Bravo drive. It is a star headed bolt on the starboard side right by the drive shaft that runs to the Alpha Bravo One. It is next to a cable that appears to be the speedo cable.

Thanks,

NautiDog

mrmushroomman

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Leaking Bolt

Well took the NautiDog out for it's first run of the season and I have a few issues to work out before it warms up here.
The first and most important one to get fixed, the transom has a small leak around one of the bolts in the transom. I am not sure what the bolt is to, but any help would be appriciated. The engine is a 1995 3.0 Mercury with the Alpha Bravo drive. It is a star headed bolt on the starboard side right by the drive shaft that runs to the Alpha Bravo One. It is next to a cable that appears to be the speedo cable.

Thanks,

NautiDog

I don't think there is such thing is a Alpha Bravo One. You have a Mercruiser with a Alpha One outdrive. Alpha and Bravo drives are two seperate outdrives. I see your from the US but where in the US? Just wondering because you said you were waiting for the wheather to warm up.