Sears Gamefisher

Robtthebruce

Recruit
Gentlemen, To make a long story short I sold a gamefisher 7.5 from my fathers estate to a friend. Now it seems to need a waterpump. I am not mechanicaly inclined so bear w/ me. The motor is a Mod. # 217-585932. Can a rebuild kit be found for the pump? My friend says it runs like a top but no water is coming out of the top hole. I will wait for your answers, thank you, Bruce

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
Re: Sears Gamefisher

1980 built by Eska for Sears.Eska 14141A Certified parts corp may have impellers. Probably does need a pump but you should check intake and relief port for insect nests.If no water the exhaust leg will get very hot like a car exhaust header.

Robtthebruce

Recruit

steelespike, Thanks for the speedy reply. I will pass it on . Can air be blown through the system w/out problems? To make sure it is clear I mean. Thank you again sir, Bruce

steelespike

Supreme Mariner

I'm guessing that relatively low air pressure cold help check the system.
It is simple, intake to pump, pump to a diverter at the top of the leg.Only to cool the leg.

Robtthebruce

Recruit

Oregon Boater & steelespike. Thanks guys, This information has been passed on to the new owner. I really appreciate your replys. Bruce