1991 kawasaki 550 stand up?

bsh21wash

Petty Officer 1st Class
Heres the add:

1991 Kawasaki 550 standup Jet Ski Fresh Motor, New Exaust, New after market water box,K&N Air Filter,700.00 OBO Ski Is Fun And very FAST,Has Been Well Maintained, for

What do you guys think? Im a first time buyer

CapriRestorer

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: 1991 kawasaki 550 stand up?

I would say that it would be a good deal. I bought my '87 550 for around $550:D. It was all stock though. The price seems right on this one. Have you looked at the NADA values for the ski?? Also, I would ask the owner if he has any maintanence records for it (shop receipts, oil change schedules,etc.) The maintanence records will show just how well he took care of the ski. If the ski was well maintained, then I would consider buying it. If it was poorly maintained; it could be prone to problems in the future. Even though you mentioned that it was well maintained, did the jetski have any previous owners?? I have seen jetskis before that have been well maintained by the previous owners, but not by the original owners. Sometimes the ski still has a slight problem. I would definately consider asking about the care given to any boat or jetski before considering to take the plunge into buying it.

Hope this Helps!!!