Purchasing Evinrude Parts via the NET

Areleus

Cadet
Friends,

where is a good website that I can purchase my outboard parts from???? A place that you guys use, they give good pricing and shipping????

walleyehed

Admiral
Re: Purchasing Evinrude Parts via the NET

Keep an eye on things here at iboats...I believe a deal is in the works for iboats to sell pre-BRP parts coming down the line!

Areleus

Cadet

Walleyehed,

What do you mean I should keep my eye out for pre-BRP parts in the near future is that good or bad?

Benny1963

Lieutenant

evinrude has a new site with shopping cart but have tryed to purchase but cant get purchases to go thru i am trying to get some help from them
bennyb

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

i haven't had any problems.

Benny1963

Lieutenant

whats up tash its probaly my computer ignorence thats the prob
i just found out that they were selling to the public
but i have found that on small purchaces the shipping makes it easier on the wallett to go thru my local dealer
Bennyb

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

you are very correct, especially if you have one close. i have to have a lot of parts to order thru them. it is the price of convenience. i have trouble getting vehicle in my house during regular working hours. i'm retired, they say the need the vehicles to work. HA!

walleyehed

Admiral

Walleyehed,

What do you mean I should keep my eye out for pre-BRP parts in the near future is that good or bad?

I mean...Johnson and Evinrude OEM parts will (as I understand) soon be available through iboats...yes, right here.
They will be parts that are no longer under the new BRP ownership. I don't have "exact" details, but likely the vintage will be from around 2000-back.