need help on jackplate motor

basspro68

Cadet
i have a powerlift jackplate on my boat looking for the motor to lift it up and down.no serial # can be found.all i need is motor and electrical hookups--lines already there .i have a 2.4 litre mercury on it(200 hp).can anyone help .it looks like the motor bolts to the side of the jackplate(left one).i just need to know where to get a good used one or whats the best thing to do.

Bondo

Staff member
Re: need help on jackplate motor

Ayuh,....

I would think your choices are either Powerlift for a New 1,...
Or,...
ebay for a used 1....

basspro68

Cadet

ebay hasnt got one----powerlift cannot find site .thank it was bought out just dont know.what kind of motor fits it

Bondo

Staff member

ebay hasnt got one

Ayuh,....

Many times it takes weekly, or bi-weekly searches to turn up things you're looking for.....
As, What's not there today,... Might be there next Week.....

basspro68

Cadet

i check ebay every day three or four times to see if i see one that bolts on like mine .when i bought it it had no motor on the jackplate so i really have no idea what will fit and what wont any ideas on what i could do to get the jackplate working.any way i could another type motor maybe trim or tilt motor?

basspro68

Cadet

new jackplate too high and motor too-------any other ideas on something else that might work

basspro68

Cadet

i pulled up their site replacement parts i need half the price of a new one --just too high.thanks though------open to all ideas