Set for life

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A wealthy merchant of 84(Mr. LadyFish) married a 25-year-old<br />fashion model(LadyFish). They had a wonderful honeymoon<br />in Aruba but, unfortunately, he suffered a coronary<br />and was hospitalized. When his young wife came<br />to see him, the old man said, "Sweetheart, your<br />future has been taken care of regardless of what<br />happens to me. You will have an income of $250,000<br />a year, my home in Palm Springs, my ranch in Texas,<br />my Mercedes. You'll never need to worry about money."<br /> <br />"Oh, sweetheart, please don't talk that way," his young<br />wife exclaimed.<br /> <br />"You've been so good to me already. If you go, I'll be<br />devastated. Oh, there must be something I can do to<br />help you. Please . . . tell me what I can do?"<br /> <br />"Well," Mr. LF gasped, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"you can quit pinching the<br />inlet tube to my oxygen supply for starters."

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Set for life

True SBN, money makes people do things just for greed. Good joke,,,, keep em coming..

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Set for life

16.gif